2016 Oct KS Market Report
- 3,067 Homes SOLD in all of Kansas in October 2016 is down 0.3% from October 2015. This is because the inventory of homes is so low. We can’t have sales without enough homes to sell. Want to know how much your home is worth?
- 12,053 Active listings is down 6.9% from October 2015. Again, more houses are being SOLD than are being listed.
- 3,922 New Listings this month is down 4.8% from October 2015. Not enough sellers are listing their houses for sale to meet the demand of buyers.
- 3.9 months inventory supply is down 6.6% from October 2015. 0 to 3 months of inventory is an extreme sellers’ market. 3 to 6 months of inventory is a sellers’ market. 6 to 9 months of inventory is a buyers’ market. More than 9 months of inventory is an extreme buyers’ market.
- $191,299 average sales price is up 4.7% from October 2015. Lower inventory means buyer demand exceeds supply making home values rise. Find out how much your home is worth.
- 96.9% average SOLD percent of asking price. Many houses for sale have SOLD for full asking price or higher which is driving up the average SOLD percent of asking price.
- 66 average Days On Market is up 4.6% from October 2015. Houses are selling faster due to low inventory.
Call/text Rob Lang, At Home Kansas, 785-393-2274 for market stats for your city and your price range or for your home’s value.